Why is the use of essential oils in skincare products is gaining popularity? Essential oils have a diverse array of benefits for the skin, and these oils can be blended to make natural alternatives to traditional skincare treatments.
The practice of incorporating essential oils into cosmetics is called aesthetic aromatherapy, and this boosts the cleansing, toning, and moisturizing power of skincare products. Luxury spas now use aesthetic aromatherapy techniques, charging from $80 to $150 per treatment.
The use of aromatherapy dates back to ancient China, and the practice then spread to the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans. The rejuvenated popularity that aromatherapy is currently experiencing can be directly linked to the actual benefits of the practice itself. The physical and emotional benefits of essential oils are now being studied by scientists.
The potent oils extracted from certain plants have the power to treat a wide range of physical and emotional conditions. If you are interested in a calming moisturizer, I would recommend Herbe Sois Calming Moisturizer. The essential oils that are used in it are known to be:
- powerful anti-inflammatory agents, calming redness, irritation, and itching
- powerful free radical scavengers, neutralizing molecules in the environment which contribute to aging
- anti-microbial, preventing the growth of micro-organisms on the skin, which are associated with acne
- emollient, helping the skin become smooth and soft
- healing, helping wounds heal at a faster rate and reducing the appearance of scarring
Softer, calmer, and younger looking skin is what we’re all looking for. Essential oils are a powerful natural way to get there. If you would like to read what people have said about the benefits of essential oils in Herbe Sois, go to Amazon.com or the Organic Radiance Skincare review page.
Subscribe to our blog for more info on natural skincare.